woodshed art

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeltowninwv

Minister of Fire
Nov 16, 2010
west virginia
my 10 year old son did this on the computer last night...he said thats u cutting down a tree and me stacking for u
Untitled.png

Priceless keeper work of folk art right there. Hope you've got a nice color printer, 'cause yer gonna want a hard copy of that to keep. Rick

at least he used stihl orange for the saw instead of that other puke orange..lol

thats great, can't wait to have kids myself. though the drawing makes me feel old, when i was a kid i used paper and a box of crayons, gotta wonder what the grandkids will be doing.

Kevin* said:
thats great, can't wait to have kids myself. though the drawing makes me feel old, when i was a kid i used paper and a box of crayons, gotta wonder what the grandkids will be doing.

I have nieces and nephews who graduated to iPhones and computers, but they still love crayons. I have an old box of continuous dot matrix printer paper and shoebox filled with consolidated collections of crayons. They're all over it when they visit. In the summer, it's giant colored chalk drawings on the driveway.

I think your cutting technique needs some work. ;)

Also, your kid is huge . . . bigger than you even . . . what are you feeding him? ;)

Great pic by the way.

Priceless. Make backups of that picture and show it to him when he is about 40 years old.

I agree, priceless. Looks like oak but a split would help id..... :)

lots of heart wood in them trees. score!

I love it when my kids acknoweledge my activities around the house too.....my 7yr daughter is famous for that kind of stuff. I recently remodeled our family's homestead and added a big addition to the house, and she draws pictures of the "new house that daddy built for us"....makes all those years of hard work worth every minute. That little drawing she did made all the blood, sweat, and tears worth it!! My 10yr and 14yr sons are always complimenting my work too, and that makes my heart melt. Cherish those pictures and words forever!

Awesome picture. Just showed my 10 year old son to "motivate " him. Ha ha ha :eek:hh:

That's a great picture. Your boy has some talent, and a lot of heart. Keep nurturing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.