woodstock palladian question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2cord8888

Dec 5, 2007
southeastern ma
I have been lucky enough to be given a 1999 woodstock palladian. I have 2 fireviews in my home now. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this stove has the airwash system for the glass. I will be picking it up next week, and would appreciate any comments that anyone may have about this stove.

Easiest way to get an answer is to call Woodstock.

Already 2 Fireviews!!!! Wanting another stove!!!! Wow!!! That must be one huge box you are trying to heat up there. And I'll bet you are loving it too!

Yeah, I guess i am pretty lucky. I have a fireview on my first floor, my grandfathers 201 in the basement, and I guess the palladian will find it's home up in freedom n.h. I am building a log home up there. These stoves and the people who make them are the best! Thanks Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.