Woodstock Soapstone Co. Video From NH Chronicle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that.

Todd,
Just watched it. Only makes me want that Fireview more and more. Plans were to have one by next fall, but we are having trouble getting our ducks in a row. Great company. Excellant customer service too.
Tim

Todd,
Just watched it. Only makes me want that Fireview more and more. Plans were to have one by next fall, but we are having trouble getting our ducks in a row. Great company. Excellant customer service too.
Tim

If you wait to long you may miss out on the current sale which is better than any other sale I've ever seen.

Tim, I have to agree with Todd. I don't think you'll see the price any lower than it is now. I say buy it now even if you don't install it right away.

Nice vid, enjoyed watching. Good to see American companies making quality product right here in the USA.

Great video... I'm going to visit & buy on Saturday ... !!!

Nice video. They really are a great company with great products and customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.