Woodstock Stove Craigslist Find

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
Located in New York. It is an older model, but it looks to be in very good shape and at a damn fine price. $700

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/app/1605801551.html

3n13oc3l75Oe5T85R1a2he21d76875ad719c6.jpg

3k83m23pf5Od5P95R1a2haaa8dc60affe15a1.jpg

Someone in CT is selling a Woodstock Classic for $500. With some cleaning up it should be in good shape.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/for/1591791586.html

3n73ma3p95O85Pb5R5a2805fe099e1e2516b3.jpg

I have nothing to do with either stove. I just came across them on Craigslist and I figured I would pass them along.

dang that wicker basket's awful close :grrr:

Browning, I think you really should spring for one more stove and one of these would compliment the others very nicely.

Backwoods Savage said:
Browning, I think you really should spring for one more stove and one of these would compliment the others very nicely.

You're not helping my sickness. :)

If Tiger Woods can go to a sex addicts rehab, there must be a stove addicts rehab...

Repeat after me: I think I can. I know I can. I think I can. I know I can.... This should be done every other hour for the first week and then you can taper off a bit.

I like that optional side door window on the old Fireview 201 model. The only stoves I ever see on Craigs list around here are old smoke dragons.

Todd said:
I like that optional side door window on the old Fireview 201 model. The only stoves I ever see on Craigs list around here are old smoke dragons.

I was noticing that - I wonder if I could somehow put one of those on my new fireview - do they still make them and do they fit? Seems it could be a matter of popping two hinge pins out. Where my stove is located it would be awesome to be able to see the fire from the side. Then again I wonder if the side glass would stay clean at all w/o an airwash flowing over it, the inside of the door sure seems to dirty up.

I'm sure you noticed this one in CT - http://newlondon.craigslist.org/for/1592404774.html

Sharp looking stove - install doesn't appear to meet clearances (but pictures can be deceiving eh?).

Practically new (claimed) - says was bought and put in service Jan 09 and only used for 5 months and they want a bigger stove - guess they missed out on the 6 month return policy somehow. Asking $1500 but I've seen this ad up for at least a month so I imagine if someone were to show up there with a truck etc and cash a deal could be made.

BrowningBAR said:
If Tiger Woods can go to a sex addicts rehab, there must be a stove addicts rehab...

There is! It's called hearth.com! :)

Shari

Status
Not open for further replies.