Woodstock - What's the Best Time To Buy???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leeave96

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Apr 22, 2010
Western VA
What is typically the best month of the year to buy a Woodstock stove? I think their sale prices, though always present in some form or another, change through the year.

I'm looking at a variety of woodstoves for my new basement install and the Fireview is on the short list along with a few others.

Any idea of the best time of the year to get the best deal on a Woodstock?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Bill

leeave96 said:
Woodstock - What’s the Best Time To Buy???

Before it gets cold? :lol:

Spring or Summer time. They have a sale on returns or refurbished stoves, but you have to be quick, they go fast.

They seem to change their sale quarterly. Last year, I think the best price was in the spring. They extended it til their mortgage burning party in Oct, but I don't think they extended the $100 shipping special. I think the sale to watch for is the intro special on the new stove. I'm sure you're on their mailing list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.