Woodstove Insert ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mellow

Resident Stove Connoisseur
Jan 19, 2008
Salisbury, MD
I can't for the life of me figure out which insert this is? Looks like a Lopi but I cant find one like it.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 492
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 478
Pictures are kinda dark but thats not a LOPI. Possibly a Quad, E-stove or maybe an Osburn. What does the surround say on the bottom right?

Look on the glass lower corner for a marking. My old Regency had a small flame with "REGENCY" written underneath. It was really hard to see it unless you looked for it.

I'd say its a 2400. look at the angled edges on the blower. The 3100 has a square blower assembly. The one in the Dukes pic is also a 2400, which is also the same as the Hampton HI300.

How much are they asking for it?

Pull the blower off the model number will be behind it

mellow said:
Thanks for the help guys, once I told the people what brand THEIR woodstove was and setup a time to come up and get it, they went and sold it to another guy before I could get up there (hour away from my house).

It never pays to be nice these days.

Bummer!

Status
Not open for further replies.