Would this be an appropriate place to.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

FreetimePowersports

Jan 7, 2024
Maine
Will be doing a short write up/pics on a Heatilator control board/module repair (currently awaiting component arrival). Would this be an appropriate place to post it, or should I be pointed elsewhere on the site?

Yes, it's fine to post if the intent is to assist in a DIY fix. If the intent is business and sales, then it still may be helpful, but there are industry specific rules registration for commercial posters.

Thank you @begreen. The specific scope of my business is vastly outside of the realm of pellet stoves. There are no intentions of advertising on my behalf, my business. Information and write ups are simply "here's what I encountered. This is how I solved it, here I took pictures to spread knowledge to those that seek'... And to help keep information free and available, on a forum that is still easy to find while navigating the back alley marketplace that has --sadly-- become... the internet.

Great. I'm sure it will be helpful, and welcome!