Yukon Husky

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

whunter44

Jan 16, 2022
Ohio
Hello-
I have a Yukon Husky LWG-112. Have been using it with propane for about 4 years. Have not used wood to heat as I do not really feel comfortable with the system, it came with the house. It has been working decently, however all of a sudden the unit stops heating automatically. I have to push the manual fan to get the unit to work, then remember to pull it out to auto. I've been searching for someone to service the unit and cannot find anyone. Any ideas on what may be going on or who I can reach out for service? I would appreciate any and all suggestions. I'm in Wakeman, Ohio

Sounds like its possible that the fan/limit switch is not kicking the blower on...I would think it would be easy enough to find someone to diagnose/change that out, its the same Honeywell FLS that most older oil furnaces use...and many wood furnaces.
Do you have the manual for it? Or at least the wiring diagram...a good tech will have everything he needs to figure things out from that, even if he/she has never seen a Yukon before.
I think there is a wiring diagram decal on the inside of the air filter access door, no?