Zombie attacks Logger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckarotka

Minister of Fire
Sep 21, 2009
Northwest PA on the lake
Watch your back in the woods this weekend. We've already had one attack in my area :lol:
Halloween Hearth.com style!!!!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

Attachments

• DSC02211.jpg
    DSC02211.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 774
  • best2.jpg
    best2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 798
  • Zombie3.jpg
    Zombie3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 762
  • Best3.jpg
    Best3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 814
lol, cute kids.

Right on. A north American family the way it should be, and a fine young crew you got there. There must be some pine in that pile for the hair to turn green like that.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers.

I've never been big on scary movies, but just on a lark I recorded "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" the other day. I'm thinking of watching it tonight. I dunno... I would never look at my chain saw the same way again!

Got all day to think on it...

ckarota nice pictures and have a safe halloween.

zap

LOL, Make you want to go tricking!

Thanks everyone,

I will have put on that boys make-up 4 times by Sunday because of school and parties and stuff. Putting it on isn't the problem, it's taking it off!!!

great pics :)

we get about '5' trick or treaters out here and 4 of them are usually on the back
of dads 4 wheelers :p

Terry

For awhile there I was thinking someone's meds were off a bit . . . until I opened the thread and saw the pics. Cute costumes . . . just be careful when working out in the woods for real zombies . . . they can be rather pesky this time of year. ;)

Is that an orange STIHL "cone of shame"?

Status
Not open for further replies.