1 and 1/2 tons already!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2x post

I'll never catch up to all of you. 12 bags since install on Thanksgiving. Heat pump hasn't kicked on since.

lebondj1 said:
I'll never catch up to all of you. 12 bags since install on Thanksgiving. Heat pump hasn't kicked on since.
Honey, you're in Tennessee... no way you'll burn as much as anyone in the northern parts of the country. ;)

I would love to find some Cubex or Okies down here. seems all I can find is Pennington, Lignetics, Hamer, O'malley's, and various generics at big box stores

Don't have the exact count, but i am putting the mark based off my reserves at about 35 bags burned so far. I should be good through mid february, and will pick up another ton around then.

Status
Not open for further replies.