Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) 19 Different Pellets & Free Delivery Available

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slater's Pellets
7555 Rt. 32 Cairo, NY 12413

Free Delivery within 10 miles with purchase of 3 ton. $50 charge under 3.
Save $100 with orders of 10 ton!!!!!!!!!!!!
Each additional loaded mile is only $2.00 per mile.
Will place them just about anywhere you want, inside or outside without unwrapping pallets!!
Justin Slater
518-965-3503
[email protected]
www.slaterspellets.com

Curran Renewable Energy Hardwood/Softwood Blend
$250.00/ ton
Curran 100%Hardwood
$255.00/ton
New England
$265.00/ton
Allegheny
$270.00/ton
Dry Creek Premium
$280/ton
Easy Blaze Blend
$285/ton
Spruce Point
$285/ton
Blazer from Oregon Doug Fir
$290.00/ton
Eagle Valley
$290/ton
North Country
$300/ton
La Crete
$300/ton
AWF Hardwood
$300/ton
Hamer's Hot Ones
$320.00/ton
Easy Blaze Premium Soft
$320.00/ton
Okanagan Platinum
$320.00/ton
Dry Creek Super Premium
$320/ton
AWF Ultra White Pine
$320/ton
Curran 100% Softwood
$350.00/ton
Northern Warmth Douglas Fir
$375.00/ton

Also:
Bio Bricks & Hot Bricks
$300/pallet
Easy Bedding Animal Bedding
$365/ton

Reactions: Bucks Pellets
Prices aren't terrible but at those price points, pretty sure you are paying for your "free" shipping.

Some of them I'm barely breaking even on after delivery. Don't forget $10/ton off 10 or more too. Orders can also be mix and matched. Every single ton of my pellets are also stored inside under cover too.

I didn't think your prices were out of line and storing inside is a big plus. If I was nearer to you I'd certainly stop in.

No problem, I just like to make sure everyone that doesn't know me knows how I operate. I actually did an early buy for pickup deal that I lost some money on, up to $50 off/ton in the spring. And still offer unlimited free storage in my heated garage. If you're ever visiting in the Catskills or Albany area let me know and maybe we could talk pellets.

No problem, I just like to make sure everyone that doesn't know me knows how I operate. I actually did an early buy for pickup deal that I lost some money on, up to $50 off/ton in the spring. And still offer unlimited free storage in my heated garage. If you're ever visiting in the Catskills or Albany area let me know and maybe we could talk pellets.

I'll absolutely do that as I occasionally go thru that area. Thanks.

Nice variety you got there

Status
Not open for further replies.