1983 Blaze King Princess Combuster

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oab2

Dec 9, 2011
Washington
I have an older model Blaze King Princess insert. It was manufactured in 1983-1984 and has a model number of PEI-1200. I am trying to figure out which compuster to put in it. Currently it has a round 6x2 combuster but websites say to use a 6x3 on early models. My stove manuel lists BK part number 4400 for the princess combuster and 4500 for the King combuster. So I assume they are different.

Does anyone have a princes early model like mine (I assume free standing Princess' used the same combuster) and know what combuster to buy? I purchased a 6x3 but then found it was different then what is in my stove. The 6x3 does fit however so I am not sure if it would work.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.