2 story house

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukex3

Jan 22, 2012
western, VA
Also, I was told that the best way to install a pellet stove in a 2 story house (downstairs) is through an outside wall, because the flue is too high. I have this one hooked to an existing flue I had for a wood stove, then later to an oil stove. Do you think this has anything to do with the E1 Vacuum error code I am getting??

You need to describe exactly what type of exhaust set-up you actually have. pics would be nice too.

BTW, try to open just 1 thread for the issue you're having.

i have a 3 inch pipe going into a 6 inch flue going 2 stories 15 feet high. I installed the OAK, going outside. Sorry, no pics yet.

Should have nothing to do with the error code. I have my stove going into 8" wood stove pipe that is about the same height.

When you start it, what settings are you running on?

I know you just got it, but have you messed with the bottom 3 buttons any?? If you haven't, then dont!!!

Welcome to the Forum. And I will 2nd the single thread for your problems.. Just ask multiple questions within one thread. Lots of fine folks around here to help.....

lukex3 said:
it usually dont make it that long before it cuts off my bottom 3 is 6 5 an 1 do i need to change it

If your combustion blower isn't running you'll always get the E-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.