2 Tons of Blazer pellets from Home Depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyMoe

Minister of Fire
Aug 2, 2012
Fairbanks, Alaska.
Purchased @ $269 a pallet. $79 dollar delievery. Still have 3 more on the way, once they are in stock.

Cheapest pellets in town.

Time to re-organize garage and restack. -_-

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 113
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 170
Now where did I put that drool bib?

Just turns out I am lucky... Our lowes has pellets for 12$ a bag, and the local pellet maker charges 300$ a ton for like 15% ash pellets... If Home Depot switches to crap, my choices will be crap, crap, and 2x over priced premiums.

Just turns out I am lucky... Our lowes has pellets for 12$ a bag, and the local pellet maker charges 300$ a ton for like 15% ash pellets... If Home Depot switches to crap, my choices will be crap, crap, and 2x over priced premiums.
Just another BIG reason to LOAD UP on as many tons of those Blazers as you can stuff into/onto your house/shed/garage/porch/laundry room/under your bed/kitchen cabinets/coat closets/kids toy box ==c

Just another BIG reason to LOAD UP on as many tons of those Blazers as you can stuff into/onto your house/shed/garage/porch/laundry room/under your bed/kitchen cabinets/coat closets/kids toy box ==c

I'd be using them for a sofa and bedroom set! ==c

I'll second the use of my storage space and gladly store some for ya! Low storage fee of a bag a day until you come fetch um. ==c ==c

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.