2004 Husqvarna 365 SP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendell

Minister of Fire
Jan 29, 2008
NE Iowa
I found a 2004 Husky 365 SP on Craigslist but can't find out anything useful on the saw by Googling. Can anybody point me to where I can learn about this saw or does anyone have one that can tell me about it? There seems to nothing on Husqvarna's site about this vintage saw.

www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf

I wouldn't consider a 365 Special a "vintage" saw. I think it was available through 2008, maybe 2007. Probably still available out of the US and still available in the US as a Jonsered 2165. It is the same saw as a 372XP or Jonsered 2171, but has 65cc.

It is the lesser cousin to the 372xp. Same weight with less cc's. The good part is that if you were to blow up the saw, it is simple to swap on a 372xp cylinder and piston. What's the asking price and condition of the saw?

Thanks.

By vintage I didn't mean old, I just meant the age range. Looking at the Husqvarna website, the oldest manual was from the 2005 model.

The saw has obviously seen some use but it seems to run well. He is asking $250. The cheapest I've seen a 372XP was a little over $300 and it looked pretty trashed. 044 (I know, a little apples to oranges) seem to be around $400.

$250 would be a good price. Another $100 or so, at Bailey's and you'll have a 372xp if you want to go that route.

BTW, what does the SP stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.