2021 end of year giving thread

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

salecker

Minister of Fire
Aug 22, 2010
Northern Canada
Hi All
A couple other forums that i frequent usually have a giving thread near the holidays.
I was cleaning up in my boiler room and have a couple things that i don't need or will use.
One is a cartridge for a pump,i have spare pumps and this one doesn't fit any of mine.
And a 2" flue brush from McMaster Carr,others have raved about this tool so i got it.The one i made works better for my boiler so it's available.
So if anyone wants them you pay shipping and they are yours.I ship with Canada Post and will only charge the actual cost.
Happy Holidays
Thomas

pump.jpg cleaner.jpg

Brand new in the box b36 blower kit fits vogelzang bp2020 for sure and probably alot of us stove co. Stoves free to someone who can use it. Y'all just pay shipping

IMG_20211219_111941895_MP.jpg IMG_20211219_111958008.jpg

Reactions: salecker
Hi All
A couple other forums that i frequent usually have a giving thread near the holidays.
I was cleaning up in my boiler room and have a couple things that i don't need or will use.
One is a cartridge for a pump,i have spare pumps and this one doesn't fit any of mine.
And a 2" flue brush from McMaster Carr,others have raved about this tool so i got it.The one i made works better for my boiler so it's available.
So if anyone wants them you pay shipping and they are yours.I ship with Canada Post and will only charge the actual cost.
Happy Holidays
Thomas

View attachment 287697 View attachment 287698
I will even offer my own made cleaning tool for 2" flues same deal on postage.