2165 VS 362

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
feelingasi said:
HMMMM??? sounds like a good time for a smoke break, or time to check and see how many times the wife called!!LMAO,, yet one more thing to consider in making my descision!!! THANKS ALOT!! just kidding. i really like both saws and i'm sure either one will be great. one thing that concerns me about the stihl is the new fuel/oil caps. Had any failures???

Yes I have broke one on my 360 . It was no big deal and probably my fault in not haveing it aligned quite right and in a hurry and I just gave it a forcefull twist and there it was in pieces . My dealer had it in stock , an easy change and he commented it was the first he sold and there are only 2 sizes fits all .

Get the 362. Leave it out in the woods overnight. The tree will be down and bucked when you come back the next day. If you leave a Fiskars SS out there it will be split and stacked for you, too! And at least partway seasoned. Full seasoning requires an extra day or two with the SS laying on top of the stack.

i just the left dealer with the 362. extra stihl chain,oil, and a full tank of fuel. $649. now its raining, WTF!!!

feelingasi said:
i just the left dealer with the 362. extra stihl chain,oil, and a full tank of fuel. $649. now its raining, WTF!!!

who cares you got a 362 WOOHOO videos please! pic's?

yep you won me over!! actually the 2165 turned out to be a 63"hot saw". it was heavier and alot louder. i got to run my buddies 361 quite a bit this past weekend and i think that was the deciding factor. got a 30" hard maple i'll be tangling with in a couple days. we'll see who wins the battle ME, THE TREE,or THE SAW??? I can't hardly wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.