25 pdvc board reset.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jason Knapp

Burning Hunk
Dec 11, 2012
Poughkeepsie, NY
I'll start by saying I've searched the forum, but haven't seen anyone having the issue I'm having.
I attempted to see what my board setting is. After the stove was powered off, I held the blower speed up and down buttons, but I can't get the c or d setting to display.
Any thoughts?

That is not the full procedure to check the mode. Try doing a search and you should have no trouble finding it. If you can't I or somebody else do that for you I am sure.

It seems that I was doing everything correctly, but my timing was off.
I remedied the situation by having the stove unplugged, holding down the 3 buttons, then plugging the stove in.
As soon as I released the buttons, F5 displayed.
I then unplugged again once the screen went blank, held the blower speed buttons down, then plugged the stone in. Once I released the buttons, the burn setting displayed and I was able to adjust it.
Is the reset procedure a sticky?
If not, can it be made one?