25pdvc 55shps10 heat mode.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

buddjr

Feb 20, 2020
Va
I’ve been trying to figure out what heat mode my pellet stove is on. Every time I try the sequence of unplugging, plugging it back in, and then pressing the up and down arrows on the blower speed within 3 seconds, all I get is a number in the heat range box. It was bought in November of 2019. Any info is appreciated.

What is the number that shows up? Did you try to change the number with Any arrow keys?

it shows number 3. I can change it up and down but wasn’t sure what the number is for so I just left it on 3.

I have not run across this before. An email to englander my be in order. The manufacturers of the boards may have updated the programming or englander did to keep up with EPA requirements, I don’t know for sure.

I’m going to give them a call today and see what they say about it. I’ll update as soon as I do.

Cool :cool: