3-20-2010

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Last year because of the snow I was out of the woods from Feb. - March 20, so we will see what mother nature says this year. Attached are some pictures of the area (west facing hill) I like working first from last year.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_0475.jpg
    100_0475.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 412
  • 100_0476.jpg
    100_0476.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 395
  • 100_0479.jpg
    100_0479.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 410
wood spliter said:
Looks like you have some good stuff going on over there. Hope you get some work done this month and myself also

They say the snow will start coming down 1-2 inches per hour until 7am but nothing yet. Third week of March for some of the west facing hills, how much wood have you gone through this year spliter?

Zap

That looks like pictures of heaven if you ask me.

wood spliter said:
I've gone through about 4 cords so far Zap. How about yourself?

Once we get this last rack done (.61 of a cord) we will have burned just over 4 cord and that is just the cherry. I think we burned about .61 of a cord of sugar maple also but will have to check.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.