3 hour smoke of Italian sausages in switch back ale.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello
Worked out great on this old GMG portable Davey Crockett. The new GMG portable is now called the Trek and has just arrived in our local warehouse.
:)

Set the grill for 250 Degs and let her rip for 3 hours with cut up onions, peppers, some brown sugar and 2 sticks of butter in a foil pan. Then throw the sausages and fill up with ale. :)

E1F91529-BD3B-4E7C-8DF2-BEDF25B3CA7E.jpeg BC236BD7-3AF1-4BF1-9418-ABD1907AD509.jpeg 478A415E-10ED-486F-83F0-C1C7586298C5.jpeg

You Know Don the only thing that meal is missing is me and my trusty fork

Reactions: Don2222
I'm confused, do you fill up the tray with ale or do you fill up with ale. Not saying there is a bad choice......;)

I rather drink the ale separate..But glad you had a nice cook out and ate good..clancey
I drank the (Belgium White) Blue Moon. See pic. :)

I just bought a RecTeq 590…so now I have two pellet burning appliances. The Teqteq has been amazing for briskets and pork butts so far.

Reactions: Don2222