360 degree blower equipped wood burning stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

hotrodjohn71

Nov 7, 2017
fair oaks ca
Hi Group. Thanks for membership to this forum
If my question is in the wrong area, please advise and I will remove and relocate it.
I want a special kind of wood burning stove I cant seem to find for my application. I am wondering if anyone has ever seen one. And if not, through your experience you might share a model or two I can possibly modify as I am handy that way.
I have a large room, about 25' x 35'. I want a wood burining stove right in the center of the room to radiate heat out 360 degrees with a blower motor or motor(s) installed to blow the hot air in the same 360 degree circumfrance.
Have you ever seen one, do you have any Ideas?
I prefer a round style stove almost like you would see in an old caboose, but the fire box (excuse my incorrect terminology) would be self contained with an exterior case for the blower air to run through.
I currently have a 'Country" wood burning fireplace insert Ive had for 20 years. I like how the blower heats the room quickly and I can trim the air going into the fire to maximize the burning wood.
I would like the stove to have those charachteristics also.
Thanks