40$ tent for your splits!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodButcher80

Feeling the Heat
Matt,

Thse Sri Lankans know about snow....I have faith. I just wish it weren't so bright and....orange!

For the price though ya can't complain.

Nice find!

it is hideous looking, but at my pad i put my stacks of wood IN the woods a tad to appease the ol lady so she doesnt say we look too much like hillbillies . that way you wouldnt see the roof. heck. just spray paint it !

That's actually a pretty nice unit. I went camping with some friends this spring on the weekend that ended up being the start of a 500 year flood. We got 10" of rain on Saturday alone! One of my friends brought this exact coleman gazebo. With the vent at the top, it turned out to be a life saver. It allowed us to set it up over the campfire and at least stay somewhat warm.

That thing will take no load whatsoever.

That may be a good price (after running lines and tarps and tie downs all over the deck and yard last August for a a rained out party) I might pick some up just to have in the closet for another Summer rain party.

I doubt they'd stand up to the wind and heavy wet snow we get so often here. Even the heavy blue tarps rarely last more than one Winter season, getting torn to shreds.

Would be nice to set up temporarily to split wood in the Winter under it if it is tall enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.