60" Linear Direct Vent Gas Fireplace - Best Models

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtprescott

Jun 16, 2015
Prescott
I am building a new very modern home and will be purchasing a 60" Linear Direct Vent Gas Fireplace. These things are very expensive and my head is swimming with the different reviews online. I can get Heat n Glo, Lennox, Xtrordinair, Heatilator, and the local Kozy Heat dealer says they will be coming out with a 60" model this summer. Or should I branch out and try to find someone else? Any comments on quality of these various manufacturers would be helpful.

The Xtrodinair is by far superior and is made here in the US. Larger burner (extends to about an inch of each interior wall), thermal fin cooling technology, massive heat output if requested, and backed the most respected manufacturer in the industry. Sounds like a winner to me! the FPX 6015

Status
Not open for further replies.