8" Duraliner rigid. No tee available or option to use oval tee with oval>round adapter?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

farmwithjunk

Sep 19, 2022
PA
I have my new Regency F5200 stove in the garage and ordered 8" Duraliner from 3 different places since they didnt all have it available. Now I get an email that the round tee is at least 4 weeks out. I've called around and nobody stocks them, just drop ship, but of course most sites show "in stock" for the item.

I think an oval tee would fit but I don't see the adapter to go from an oval tee to round pipe. I see one that appears to go from a round tee to oval pipe though.

At this point I think I'm at the mercy of Duraliner to produce the tee unless there is some other option. Some sites are asking as much as $737 just for the tee, ridiculous. Place I got the stove can't even get 8" Duraliner, only 6".

Agreed, the price is shocking. Did you try here:
or here:

Agreed, the price is shocking. Did you try here:
or here:
Yup. Ordered all my DVL and 2 sections of Duraliner from Woodstovepro. He didnt have the cap, tee or all the Duraliner pipe. My only chance would be to find a retailer that had the 8" tee in stock.

efireplacestore.com "says" they have it in stock.

efireplacestore.com "says" they have it in stock.
They all do, but when calling to verify none of them actually stock it. I talked to DuraVent and they've only sold one T since June. They claim they are only 10 days out on backorders so I don't know why all these sites are wrong. They did give me a few local distributors who can order the item. One is checking as its not even in their system.

Yes, 8" is only used by a few stoves so not much call for it.

Wish I would have known about a local distributor first (Sid Harvey Industries). They blow online prices away and can order it direct, unlike online stores who buy off another distributor who gets it direct. 10 day lead time, so I guess thats not too terrible.

I didn't know they sold Duraliner or any wood stove pipe.