8 year old Boxer guarding my old VC Resolute

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwloco

Jan 17, 2008
Asheville NC
We rescued our last of three dogs (never again, two's enough!) but they get along well. Sadie is an abused 8 year old Boxer.

She's been with us almost a year, and is finally starting to get into the groove with the pack. She still has to be on leash though. She's all lovey kissie with another dog, then the stiletto comes out, i.e. she goes aggressive.

On a leash? No problems at all. But in the back yard, which is big, she can run off leash and wear herself out.

She doesn't like cold weather one bit, but there is one thing she loves: my old VC Resolute.

boxerresolute.JPG

:cool: nice warm Resolute this morning, a fine glow of Envi logs giving up all. 300F and climbing to start the day. Annabelle, the special breed "Lunatic Lab" dead asleep beside it.

Daily dog rotation has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.