AmaTami Posted By AmaTami, Oct 22, 2018 at 8:08 PM

1. AmaTami

AmaTami
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 22, 2018
    Loc:
    West Branch, Michigan
    The thermostat is hooked up to the pellet stove but it doesn’t seem to be working properly. It is set for 68 but the actual temperature is ready 76. The limited paper that came with the thermostat states it will send a message of NO heat to the stove but it’s not because it keeps getting

Attached Files:

2. Trick

Trick
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 7, 2018
    Loc:
    I'm going to be installing the kp130 tomorrow...did you ever receive an answer to this question?

3. Trick

Trick
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 7, 2018
    Loc:
    After a bit more reading it looks the stove will not shut off but go to the lowest setting of 1 still producing heat but minimal. My guess is using the thermostat just gives more accuracy of when the stove kicks down to the lowest setting over using the 5 setting side panel.

4. tlc1976

tlc1976
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Oct 7, 2012
    Loc:
    Northwest Lower Michigan
    Last I knew the King stove does just that. When the thermostat calls for no heat, it puts it to the lowest heat range, it doesn't turn the stove off and on as heat is needed.

I modded a King stove once so it would turn on and off with a thermostat (because the lowest heat range was too hot for the house), but it involved building my own circuit board and tapping into the circuit board on the stove.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...