A little humour with a world gone mad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another phukstik scammer.

Wow, thanks for the lead. Mr. Kanma and I are working out the details. I hope I can help him save this money from his evil government. Whatever I can do to help. I gave him several bank accounts and my retirement account information, that way he can transfer the money more quickly. I hope I can save the money from landing in the hands of evil people.

By the way, I am now selling many products direct from the manufacturer at a big discount over retail. Wanna learn more, contact me because I am looking for associates to work for me, and if you find associates of your own, you too might be rich like me someday. I drive a Ferrarri..... You HAVE TO ACT TODAY IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH!!!!!!

Sorry, ha ha. This link doesn't seem real. It doesn't have the normal poor english and spelling errors that real overseas scams have. Maybe they've prefecting their scams or are doing them from within the US????

Brian
(BTW, ignore first two paragraphs)

Status
Not open for further replies.