A lot of saw dust

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excell

Feeling the Heat
Oct 1, 2009
Winnipeg
This is the most saw dust that I have seen in one bag ,so far . Its almost enough to make a screener out of me . I don't know what happened all the other bags had hardly any . It must have been the bottom of the bin . Winnipeg forest products Premium pellets .This is a half gallon jar .

Attachments

• Saw Dust.jpg
    Saw Dust.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 288
macman said:
OH MY!! :ahhh:

Their labeled Premium??? For real???

like I said this is the first bag that was like that . all the others were good .I noticed it when I was poring into my pails and decided to screen it
I couldn't believe it . The rest of the bags have been excellent .I hope I don't get to many like that as we don't have a lot of choice here . If
I get another bag like that I am going down to the plant and asking whats up ,i WILL BRING THE SAW DUST WITH ME .

This is what I normally get from a bag .Which is why I will still buy them .

Attachments

• Saw dust normal.jpg
    Saw dust normal.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 185
Status
Not open for further replies.