Air Tube replacement?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

eggsPR

Nov 1, 2021
PA
Hi folks,
I just removed both air tubes from my Regency H2100 Hearth Heater to get to my Steel Baffle (which was upside down thanks to chimney sweeper “professionals” reinstalling after they cleaned.

I am no expert when it comes to the tubes. Each end tip looked slightly bent, and unsure if that’s intended, or something isn’t correct. I took some pics - can anybody confirm if I should order new ones? I’m already ordering new insulation above the baffle, so it’s not a huge deal since it’ll be apart for a couple weeks while I wait for the insulation.

I don’t know how old they are, or how much wood was burned with them, since I got the insert used.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pics attached.

IMG_0771.jpeg IMG_0772.jpeg IMG_0773.jpeg IMG_0774.jpeg

They look ok to use again. Wish Regency continued this model. It was one of the more radiant inserts on the market if not the most radiant.