All Hail the Pig!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Look what I found............

Sorry for the drama. I love my Traeger but thought I had to share.

Eric

Model: BBQPIG
Wow, Traeger thought outside the box on this one. This grill is living proof that a few glasses of good Cabernet and a designers pencil go hand in hand! From the hot pink color to the aromatic wood smoke snorting from its nose, the Lil’ Pig is sure to be the talk of the neighborhood. Built to last a lifetime, this unit includes features such as 371 Sq .In. of cooking surface, High-Tech auger fed burner, electronic Auto-Start system, digital thermostat control for precise cooking temperatures and E-Z Drain grease system. If you intend to make a statement with your grill, then the Lil' Pig certainly can talk. Truly this is a distinctive unit!

Attachments

• bbq_pig.jpg
    bbq_pig.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 309
That's so funny!
Thanks to you guys now I am gonna be grinning everytime I see a pig

Interesting.............

Attachments

• pp.bmp
    398.5 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.