Almost

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Investment Camper

Apr 12, 2022
Hampstead, MD
IMG_2227.jpeg

Almost chopped enough to go around the fence ! A big red oak is sitting and waiting too around the corner

IMG_2226.jpeg

Looks good, now get some pallets and "tin" on top of it and you will be ready for the spring rains ;)

Saves money on a gym membership ;)

Reactions: ispinwool
Nice wood piles and the Monster maul will sure give you a workout. I use a Fiskars now and will never look back.

I asked you this in one of your other threads but did not get a response. Is this galvanized stove pipe inside your house?

Maybe it is some kind of galvanized double wall that is OK to use. If so, I have never seen that stuff before.

1000005726.jpg

1000005479.jpg

Nice wood piles and the Monster maul will sure give you a workout. I use a Fiskars now and will never look back.

I asked you this in one of your other threads but did not get a response. Is this galvanized stove pipe inside your house?

Maybe it is some kind of galvanized double wall that is OK to use. If so, I have never seen that stuff before.

View attachment 325335

View attachment 325336
Yes it’s galvanized. And yes I realize not good for the family. I talked to my stove guy who put it in. He said he would replace it with black double soon.

Yes it’s galvanized. And yes I realize not good for the family. I talked to my stove guy who put it in. He said he would replace it with black double soon.
Great! That is good to hear.