Amaizablaze not getting hot and then goes out.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaking

Jan 15, 2014
WI
Got the amaizablaze 4100 put in with factory style exhaust kit. Started the furnace ran for 3 hours and the air coming out of the stove when the blower fan kicks on lukewarm. I let it burn to see if it would warm up and was out in 6 hours. Next day topped of the hopper relight the stove. So I called a guy that had owned one like this and he mentioned that there's a screw you can adjust air flow on the back by the exhaust motor. So I pulled the side panel found the screw and turned it in. Almost put the fire out. So I turned it back out and figured see how far it goes out. It made the flames almost touch the tubes and the air got warm next time the blowers kicked on. Let the stove burn for two hours. When I came back to ch

Check the fire was out. Any ideas on the screw setting? No mention in the manual of this. Tips on this stove please

*Not familiar with your stove...are you burning pellets, or corn?

There's an Aussie regular that posts just about daily, who I believe knows the Amaizablaze. Hopefully, he'll find this thread and be of some help.

There's an Aussie regular that posts just about daily, who I believe knows the Amaizablaze. Hopefully, he'll find this thread and be of some help.
Chickenman

the forum member is chickenman. Search box will find entries with forum members name and then just PM him... Unless he chimes in sooner:)

sounds like an air issue for sure, remember not enough air and you overload and smother the fire, too much air and you burn too quick and the stove will starve for fuel go out then bury the coals. need proper air fuel balance to get this dialed in, make small adjustments and watch the flame between them, make sure the pellets are burning as they come in but the fire is not too aggressive where you lose it between doses of fuel. may take some piddling with that adjustment

Reactions: chickenman
Status
Not open for further replies.