American Harvest 6100 Pellet Furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

boroak

Mar 7, 2023
NY
Hello, I am looking to see if it would be possible to upgrade the blowers on the american harvest 6100 pellet furnace. i don't have much pressure going through the registers when using it but it is fine when using the fuel oil furnace. we had to run a section of ~ 15 foot duct to the supply line because we had to put the pellet furnace on the outside wall. there is not alot of pressure coming out of the registers when using it. i was looking for a way to boost the air movement. i was thinking of adding a duct booster fan closer to the main supply duct to see if that would help. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks