Ussc American harvest 6500 c setting questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jgood86

Jan 14, 2024
Pa
Hi, I’m totally new here and I’ve been trying to search for this information but failing to find it so please if it is available out there sorry I can’t find it. I recently purchased a used American harvest 6500 model pellet furnace. I’m trying to adjust some of these many setting on the control board. I was looking to some advice on the C setting and where they all should kinda be set up at from the factory setting for best burn. Also this is day three of messing with this stove and I seem to be getting a lot of black unburnt pellets filling my fire pot and with an over night burn when I wake up that’s all it is. And it burning throw bags and bags of pellets even on a pellet rate setting of 2. I’m been messing with manual slide damper and also the draft fan setting and it seems the only way I can get it to burn kinda of is if it’s set at 9 and my pellet rate is on 2 and manual damper slid out about an inch. Any info on setting this thing up will be appreciated and once again sorry if this has been discussed Several times I can’t seem to find setting for the 6500 only for the 6100 and other lower models.

Reactions: Jeremy6500
You might have better luck in the pellet forum

Hi, I’m totally new here and I’ve been trying to search for this information but failing to find it so please if it is available out there sorry I can’t find it. I recently purchased a used American harvest 6500 model pellet furnace. I’m trying to adjust some of these many setting on the control board. I was looking to some advice on the C setting and where they all should kinda be set up at from the factory setting for best burn. Also this is day three of messing with this stove and I seem to be getting a lot of black unburnt pellets filling my fire pot and with an over night burn when I wake up that’s all it is. And it burning throw bags and bags of pellets even on a pellet rate setting of 2. I’m been messing with manual slide damper and also the draft fan setting and it seems the only way I can get it to burn kinda of is if it’s set at 9 and my pellet rate is on 2 and manual damper slid out about an inch. Any info on setting this thing up will be appreciated and once again sorry if this has been discussed Several times I can’t seem to find setting for the 6500 only for the 6100 and other lower models.
I have an American Harvest 6500 that I have been heating with for the last 4 years. If you post your question over on the pellet forum I would be happy to run through my setting etc with you

Here is the Tech manual I have.

Attachments

• usstove tech manual 6500 4 Digit Board.pdf
    670 KB · Views: 36