American Harvest stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMI

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Aug 17, 2009
connecticut
anyone hear of these?.......was in naugatuck today and this place i was at had one of these....had a mixer in the burn pot, the auger (very small) was about 6" above the pot and pellets fell to pot........very big stove, wide, nobody knew where the owner of the business got it, but i did notice they were burnin LG's.

HEMI said:
anyone hear of these?.......was in naugatuck today and this place i was at had one of these....had a mixer in the burn pot, the auger (very small) was about 6" above the pot and pellets fell to pot........very big stove, wide, nobody knew where the owner of the business got it, but i did notice they were burnin LG's.

Made by US Stove co. I think Tractor Supply sells em. You get lots of info on em by Googling American Harvest pellet stoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.