another good Englander experiance

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lexybird

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 9, 2008
northwestern PA.
was cleaning my ESW addon furnace(about a year old) and it appears I had my baffle plate slighlty warped which allowed it to not sit flush on the above rails ,not bad but enough i ifgured i should consult about it ..well long story short i figured id email englander about this and see ,they asked what model and serial number it was listed under and said theyd check into it ,well only 2 days later the brown UPS truck pulled into my driveway and handed me a a sealed box containing a brand new steel baffle plate from ESW!what great service and no hassle or jumping through hoops or expecting me to pay a nickle.when you call the mabout any dumb questions you might have, they even speak english and are americans ! big thumbs up to those guys down in Virgina

I too have to concur with the following review. My fan limit switch was making a ringing noise whenever the blower fan started up upon initial installation. They (ESW) were very professional, said they'd never heard of that happening, but said "we can't have that with a new stove". Sent out another part ASAP. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.