Another reason I would rather have my fireplace insert instead of a fireplace ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do u go from breaking a wall down that has a fire in it to just going back to bed????

Probably called a fifth of jack and no common sense.

In their defense, they thought it was out and CLAIMED to have thrown buckets of water on it. Still, if I had a fire like that in my place that had spread to a wall, I'd have the fire department their asap.

You would be surprised some of things that people do when it involves fires in the home. It would have only taken the fire department less than 5 minutes to determine whether the fire was out or not. We have these nice little devices called Thermal Imager Cameras (TIC). I urge all of you - DO NOT HESITATE, DO NOT DELAY... When in doubt call us - we'll be at your door before you can say "Bob's your uncle..."

What does that have to do with fireplace v insert. That is about a couple of idiots. In addition, It is obviously about a compromised chimney that either has not been inspected/cleaned or not inspected properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.