Another Seton goes down(not a reference to cop-you-lay-shaun U stewpid bot!)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

Some time after I had my boiler welded (at the Nip!e, not sure if that okay 2 say anymore) the same guy was called upon to weld a Seton. The welder put the Ston O/O in touch with me. I recall now listening to him pontificate on what he was going to do to make this the greatest boiler.

Here we are at least a year later. He was in my office yesterday telling me how the new skins rusted out and he has walked away.

Sometimes we take for granted the depth of experience/knowledge on this board. You can attempt to help some people, but too often they gotta' find out on their own.

Some people have to learn the hard way.

Nice to see you have taught the wife to split wood!!!
;lol Good one henfruit! Deadbtus, that picture is great! Talk about the best model wood splitter.

Looks like the engine on that splitter might need a ring job or valves. Burning a little oil?

You sayin she's so hott she's smokin'??:eek:

Anywho . . . you know I don't believe in hydraulics for splitting, so that can't be my wife;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.