Another storage tank

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked into these last June when I was first immersing myself in info on gasifiers and storage.

At the time, it was a real game of phone tag to get in touch with the manufacturer's USA person, who ultimately pointed to Apricus Solar as their exclusive USA distributor.

Then more phone tag with Apricus, so that they could point me to a dealer in my region, only to find out that (a) the price was off-the-chart more expensive than any other option I've heard of, before or since; and (b) it was a not-in-inventory item that would only be brought over from Germany on an as-ordered basis, after a wait of some weeks.

Maybe, hopefully the price has come down and the availability has improved, but unless it has, nearly any other option looked more appealing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.