Any forum members work with Flue Gas Treatment Processes?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grapevine

Jan 28, 2008
Atlanta
I work with an Executive Search Firm that works within chemicals and pharmaceuticals. I'm currently looking for someone with a strong Flue Gas background to serve as a technical liaison between a BD team and their clients. This is with a global chemical company. Looking for a strong chemical engineering background and 5-10 years of experience with Flue Gas.

I know this is a long shot but it never hurts to ask.

Please shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Thanks!

Who knows? There are some pretty talented and educated types hanging around here.

Good luck!

You might also try heatinghelp.com if you haven't already.

Thanks Eric, I did a Google search for Flue Gas Forums and it appears that there was a discussion on this board about it some time ago so I thought I'd take a shot.

Nice board you have btw. Thanks for welcoming me.

Status
Not open for further replies.