Anyone ever order a stove from pelletking.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where I got my Revolution.

Unit arrived on time, only difficulty I've had has been trying to contact him about a couple questions that have come up. Seems to be getting better now, guess business is slowing down. Talked to him Tuesday about the refit kit, UPS brought it today.

swimman said:
Anyone ever order from www.pelletking.com. Looking for some feedback and your experience. Thanks.

He is my local dealer. Sammypoodle and I both purchased our stoves at the store. I have had nothing but good experiences with him.

I couldn't find a dealer in the whole state that had a Revolution in stock, or had any idea when they could get one. Found this dealer online, called, said he could ship in 2 days. Decided to take the chance, it showed up 4 days later. Did buy vent pipe somewhere else, 'cuz it was cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.