Anyone Heard of Northland Energy?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarkbug

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Dec 20, 2010
Upstate NY
Hello All.

Pretty much Im looking for what the topic says, any opinions of Northland Energy? They are based out of Salem, NY, which isnt that far away from me. I just found their webpage today while doing some searching about the Froling boiler, and I was curious if anyone has ever dealt with them. Ill probably take a trip up that way at some point, since I think its nice to have local support for anything I buy.

Im sure before too long Ill have a post asking about opinions of different gasifiers, but I need to do some calcs and budgeting first to see what I need/want and what I can afford....

Thanks in advance!

http://www.northlandboilers.com/woodboilers Is this the one?
Never heard of them but I am in MI so that is not surprising but the line of boilers they have to offer is impressive. Obviously they are a retailer but they like hi-tech. Do a better business search on them and I think it will be encouraging. Just bear in mind it takes money to have that kind of inventory.

There is no mention of any inventory.

Thanks all. Ill have to do some more digging it sounds like. Or its just going to make for a nice ride for me and the wife.

Good to know! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.