Anyone interested in buying a 4 year old Econoburn 150

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musclecar joe

Hearth Supporter
Jan 14, 2010
western pa
I want to sell my Econoburn 150. Anyone have an idea of what it is worth? Or is anyone interested in buying it? I have used it for 3 seasons and I have installed a 12 hour fan timer for the fan on it. works great but I just got natural gas for free on my property so I have no use for it. I live Southeast of Pittsburgh Pa.

Muscle Car Joe.​

Get a well on your property, did ya? I hope the "free" gas is worth it. Buy your humidifier for the furnace now if you've never heated 100% with gas before. You'll experience a new kind of dry air this winter without one...

I want to sell my Econoburn 150. Anyone have an idea of what it is worth? Or is anyone interested in buying it? I have used it for 3 seasons and I have installed a 12 hour fan timer for the fan on it. works great but I just got natural gas for free on my property so I have no use for it. I live Southeast of Pittsburgh Pa.​
Muscle Car Joe.​

Indoor or Outdoor?

Status
Not open for further replies.