Anyone Need a ShopVac?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gbreda

Minister of Fire
Aug 3, 2009
Lakes Region, NH
Great price, picked on up today. Not many attachments and only a 10' power cord, but you cant beat the pricing for a 5HP/12Gal vac.

It does use 1 7/8" hose and not 2.5". HD carries that size attachments in their Rigid/Husky line. I will also get the fine dust filter at HD (if that one fits).

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00917769000P?adCell=W3

macman said:
gbreda said:
.....I will also get the fine dust filter at HD (if that one fits)......

Sears has this one listed ($12.99/2 bags), and says in the description "Dry pick-up only. For dust and non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-flammable fine particles and drywall dust. Fits Craftsman 12 gallon wet/dry vacs, 0917765. 2 "

www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00916954000P?mv=rr

Hey macman,

I saw that online today, but also saw in the description: Fits Craftsman 12 gallon wet/dry vacs, 0917765
I think that model uses a 2.5" hose. Dont know if this one with the 1 7/8" would be an issue?

I can possibly pick on up next time I'm at Sears or even HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.