Anyone using an Enviro EF3Bi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kobalt

Hearth Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Prince Edward Island
I have a quad castile on order but not sure if I will be able to get it yet. Wondering from any of you using the Enviro your opinions. I like the look and the huge ash pan compared to the castile but there is no remote thermostat with it. Wondering how reliable the product is and how good is the heat output.

Thanks

Kobalt

I have an Enviro Empress (with thermostat) and i love it. My wife loves the look my wallet loves everything else. No problems.

Jay

I have an Enviro EF3, for now, so far has a few things i dislike, as far as reliability, i think there Good, being #2 on most lists of top 10, with harmen Being #1..

As you can see by the info in my post on the above mentioned thread, its hard to pinpoint time cycle exactly but appears to be between 1 and 1.5 sec ON , which would lead me to believe its the 1 sec timer, the stove is a (Fall of 2000) year.

I have an EF3 here.

It's our first winter with it, however, so not a whole lot to say about it. It came along with the house we just purchased, so we're interested to see how she works-- It's only been installed for a year and our first pellet stove. I've had it running off an on for a few days here, and seems to run well (we've had it all cleaned and checked out by a pro).

However, I must say, "Thanks" for this thread and the link to the other. They've both addressed some questions/concerns I've had (although, mine was produced in Oct of '06 according to the info label I just looked at, so I don't think my problems are what are discussed in the other thread...but very close).

Anyway, I'm rambling (I'm an Investor Advisor for a living...you can imgaine how busy/tired I am lately LOL). Bottom line, the stove seems fine no major problems yet in my limited usage thus far.

Shane.

Status
Not open for further replies.