Ardisam and Serenity

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mikkeeh

Feeling the Heat
Dec 7, 2011
NE Ohio
Has anyone else contacted their “customer service” lately????? 800# yields a “not in service” message. Direct phone yields “ not in service”. And email listed in owners manual is not valid. Not a good start!!!!!

i just called and got right through, Allan answered the phone

I called half a dozen times with no luck. Ill try again on Monday.

whats the number you called, i called 800-345-6007 got a message if your calling about your castle stove press 2 which I did and Allan picked up immediately

User Manual, castle website and ardisam website all have the same number (Rich provided). I did run into an issue myself not long ago where no one was picking up and even messages from the castle stove website were not being replied to.

I ended up sending a message (via Web) to the ardisam website to which Samantha replied back and had my questions answered. I also ended up calling the number on her signature (same as Rich provided) and I was able to talk to someone in support. Not sure if they have intermittent issues with the telecom provider?

Give them another try, or just send them a message via their ardisam webpage and mention the call issues. They will reply very quickly.

Good luck!

Reactions: rich2500
Made contact with Allen. May have been phone line problems. Thanks all for the input.

Reactions: rich2500