Arrow Model I20 Manual?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EliZar

Feb 27, 2019
Oregon
I've been scouring the internet trying to find the manual for an Arrow Model I20 wood stove insert.

The chimney guys are coming tomorrow and I've got nothing!

I seem to know everything about the company, including that they were bought by Heatilator. But despite the dozens of manuals the Heatilator website has, there is nothing for Arrow.

I reached out the Australian company that now seems to manufacture Arrow, but nothing.

The date on my insert is 1992, which is right at the legal cut off here in Oregon, and I'd like to be able to keep it, but I need the manual!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been scouring the internet trying to find the manual for an Arrow Model I20 wood stove insert.

The chimney guys are coming tomorrow and I've got nothing!

I seem to know everything about the company, including that they were bought by Heatilator. But despite the dozens of manuals the Heatilator website has, there is nothing for Arrow.

I reached out the Australian company that now seems to manufacture Arrow, but nothing.

The date on my insert is 1992, which is right at the legal cut off here in Oregon, and I'd like to be able to keep it, but I need the manual!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Why do you need the manual? Does it have the ul tag intact? If so that is all you should need

The liner guys said the inspector will want to look at it to cross-reference their work.
The ul tag should have all of the info they need.