Arrow wood stove - looking for parts and manual please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

a4olol

Jan 22, 2017
WA
Hello,

I bought a house that was vacant for a long long time and only heat source is a wood fireplace stove insert from a company called Arrow. I do not have the resources for some time to get a new unit so trying to get this thing working.

I am looking for any manuals and will greatly appreciate sending to my email [email protected]

The unit has no door handle and was wondering if anyone knows of a store that may sell these or an alternative handle that may work on this unit? I tried craigslist and ebay with no success.

The blower also seems to only run on low speed setting (unless it only has one speed?) so looking for a blower replacement, or if anyone has any idea how to fix this issue?

Any assistance at all will be immensely appreciated!

Last edited:
Thanks! Odd, it does not seem to have much details, no information about blowers or what type handle, it just seems like allot is missing. Any other documents? Much appreciated!

Take it apart and see if there is a generic replacement.

Will do thanks. Any suggestion for online stores that sell parts for old stoves/fireplaces?