Ash comparison of Stove Chow, Green Supreme, TSC white/blue bag

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Burned ton and half of tractor supply (New England) they burned hot but found them ashy but for 240 it is not big deal hasn’t been real cold but I wouldn’t be worried about burning them in February Harman P61A Pellet Stove

Reactions: bogieb
This is my first season with pellet stove. Bought 3 ton of Clean Fire hardwood, from Pellets.com cause
they deliver to the house. They seem to work well. They made a delivery mistake and one pallet was
Pacific Blend softwood. $20 more per ton. Did not notice any difference.
Hottest pellets I've used so far were Maine Pellet blend....bought two bags at local Aubuchon store.
Their price is $249/ton . May use them next year if I can arrange for some delivery method.